Posted by mah29001 on February 29, 2012
Oh yes, yes, yes, the Workers’ World Party and anyone who is dumb on the level of being a level-headed anti-American imbecile is taking the side of the late Argentinean dictator Leopoldo Galtieri whom wasn’t hardly a Communist at all, though now all the Commies are now hopping onto supporting his claims over the Falkland Islands now that a Hugo Chavez puppet in a dress is batting for a Falkland Islands War II where Argentina would certainly lose to that one as well.
What vile stupid hypocrites they are, they whined about Galtieri’s “dirty war” against local Argentinean Leftists, but now those Leftists are in charge of Argentina trumping up the same warmongering drums that Galtieri made! What a bunch of stupid imbeciles!
Posted in "Democratization", Anti-Communism, Golitsynian, Non-Communist Dictators, Phony Anti-Communists, Red World Order, Soviet propaganda, Useful Idiots, Workers World Party | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on January 20, 2011
Aristide is just the dictator that is approved by the Workers’ World Party. Hey…it’s cool to be a dictator…if you’re a Commie that is…
Posted in Blast From the Past, Non-Communist Dictators, Red World Order, Soviet propaganda, Useful Idiots, Workers World Party | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on August 8, 2010
Although it seems here this curious article suggested that Suharto, Indonesia’s non-Communist tyrant repressed radical Islam. Suharto himself as his own background has detailed supported the Islaminization of Indonesia which after his down fall helped brought about the rise of these radical Islamic fundalmentalists. It should also make a note that Suharto was also distantly related to an Indonesian Sultan Hamengkubuwana V.
In other words. Suharto was an enabler of Islamic supremacy. Despite the fact that he was technically on the side of the West during the Cold War. He really was a stealth promoter of Islamic supremacy within Indonesia. Now certainly that explains quite a bit where Indonesia sadly is today. Don’t get me wrong, Sukarno who was an overt Islamo-Marxist variant of it would have been no different.
Posted in Blast From the Past, Council on Foreign Relations, Islamic terrorists, Islamofascists, Non-Communist Dictators, Red World Order, Useful Idiots | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on August 2, 2010
It seems indeed that Brazil’s current government is following an unsettling pattern of its previous administrations that have often flirted with the enemies of the USA, but eventually sided with the Allied Powers. In this little Blast From the Past edition of Evil Empires and Obama Nation Round Ups, it seems that Brazil when it was under the likes of non-Communist, but Fascist tyrant Getulio Vargas flirted with the same ideals that Brazil’s current President Luiz Inacio Lula da Silva is flirting with Latin America’s growing Red Axis.
But here’s the odd part…even while it flirts with the enemies of the USA in Latin America and in the Middle East. It seems Brazil might be heading back to the pro-American side:
- There seems to be an obvious stoning to be prepared for in Iran. But that didn’t stop Brazil from offering asylum to the Iranian woman about to be stoned. Is this a turning point for Brazil to be pro-American instead of flirting with the USA’s enemies?
- Look who seems to be a fan of the deceased Communist “historian” Howard Zinn…it’s none other than 9/11 “Truther” fanatic Chris Hedges whom is overtly protective of Howard Zinn and his family members being accused of being card carrying members of the Communist Party USA. But Zinn DID indeed join Communist causes, even though throughout his life he purposely didn’t officially become a card carrying CPUSA member. He supported the notorious Viet Cong and pushed propaganda for their cause. He skewed the history of Native Americans into stating how most of them were “just peaceful” ignoring that Native Americans just as their white settlers had plenty of wars. So why the lie that they were just so peaceful with each other? Sure…Native American tribal leaders were all drinking tea until the white settlers came to ruin their party.
- It seems there must be someone within a well known Red Chinese family that is gearing up to be just like the family of Vladimir Putin whom have held a long history being proponents of Communism in Russia. Mao’s grandson-Mao Xinyu has become a high-ranking general within the People’s Liberation Army, the armed wing of the Chinese Communist Party. When the Red Chinese are ready to push the nuclear option against the West, are they well prepared to promote their Manchurian Candidate to the highest position within the Chinese Communist Party?
- Surprise! More evidence that the Communist bloc and their overt resurgent Communist leaders are trying to use Islamic supremacists for their own game. Come the case of the Kyrgyz Communist Party, whom were caught trying to aide the former members of the ousted Kyrgyz regime back into power by instigating what seem like a Muslim-on-Muslim violence the media was trying to present. Yet in reality, it was further attempt for Kyrygzstan’s overt Communist leaders to aide formerly ruling “non”-Communists into a coup attempt, even when the “new” Kyrgyz government is being run by a former Foreign Minister where she was overtly a member of the Communist Party of the Soviet Union.
- Here’s an odd one…why are both NORAD and Russia joining forces when it comes to cooperating in anti-terrorism efforts when it comes to scanning the skies for hijacked airplanes? Why does Russia continue to help aide Islamo-Nazi Iran and Palestinian Islamic supremacists whom overtly are engaged in this kind of behavior? Sounds more like the Non-Aggression Pact back during World War II, except today it’s with radical Islam.
- It certainly seems like a top Chechen Islamic supremacist didn’t have the right criteria for his job when it came to training Islamic terrorists to attack innocent Russian civilians. So instead, he has handed over his mantle to a younger version of himself whom are more than eager beaver to murder the innocent. Russia will only stop this if it stops supporting the Palestinians and Iran whom USE nationalist causes as fronts for their own pro-Islamic supremacist goals.
- So it seems there are some in Congress whom have grown a spin against Islamic supremacists and resurgent Communists. Enter the case of Congresswoman Ileana Ros-Lehtinen, whom just so happens to be a Republican. She is one of the few members of Congress whom have distance themselves from their own party to oppose appeasing the enemies of the USA. She was also behind an anti-PLO bill to kick out the PLO from ever having an office in Washington D.C. Betchya if AIPAC were really a pro-Zionist Lobby…she’d have been successful, right?
And ending this Evil Empire, Obama Nation Round Ups. It seems while the President wishes to cooperate with Russia. It seems Russia’s own FSB is stating otherwise. A Wisconsin woman was tricked into sending weapons and other arms to Russia thinking that she thought was a job to help Russian orphans. Quite disgusting really, it seems there MUST BE some sort of odd reasons why Russian adoption industry hasn’t done very well this year. There was a fiasco with a Russian boy whom was sent back by his adoptive parents suggesting his formerly adoptive parents stated he was mentally unstable. Yet the Russian government purposely used this as a ruse to promote hardline pro-Russian nationalist politics and use the child, as a literal poster child for their own sport.
Posted in "Democratization", Anti-Semitic Propaganda, Blast From the Past, Communist terrorists, Evil Empire Round Up, Forgetful Elephants, Golitsynian, Grey Terror, Islamic terrorists, Islamofascists, Neo-Soviet Threats, Non-Communist Dictators, Obama Nation Round Up, Obama Propaganda, Phony Anti-Communists, Proxy Wars, Red Terror, Red World Order, Ridiculous Conspiracies, Soviet propaganda, Terrorism, Useful Idiots | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on March 3, 2010
Indeed. The Communist b*tch (pardon my French) whom runs Argentina is quite pleased with the Obama administration’s stance on the Falkland Islands. Wait, didn’t an Argentina dictator started a war over the Falklands so that he could turn his people away from his obvious authoritarian rule, and abuse of human rights?
Wait a second…I thought Lefties hated war. They only like war when it’s waged by avowed Communists for which Aregentina’s leader is also an ally of Hugo Chavez and Fidel Castro. But I’m sure they’d find a way to excuse a possible military provocation anyway.
Posted in "Democratization", Anti-Communism, Blast From the Past, Council on Foreign Relations, Golitsynian, Neo-Soviet Threats, Non-Communist Dictators, Phony Anti-Communists, Proxy Wars, Red World Order, Soviet propaganda, Useful Idiots | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on April 22, 2009
It would seem that a popular martial artist/celebrity Jackie Chan prefers his own Chinese people to be under the totalitarian grasp of the Chinese Communist Party. Jackie made this statement as a reason why the Chinese need to be controlled: “I’m gradually beginning to feel that we Chinese need to be controlled. If we’re not being controlled, we’ll just do what we want.”
Much of this has often been done to discourage Chinese citizens to never experience freedom throughout the centuries in China. Even before the rise of Communism, China was under the control of a series of various dynasties that were quite authoritarian. A certain left-wing monster Mao Zedong wanted to revive that, with the Chinese Communist Party literally continuing the sort of control over the Chinese people as what done back in ancient times. In other words, the Red Chinese government is just a modern upgrade of China’s authoritarian past. Only Chinese whom would likely live in the West, whom would learn life, liberty and freedom should become the future leaders of China, and setting foot to challenge the Red Chinese govenrment for their brutal totalitarian control over their own people.
But many Chinese communities in the West have been penetrated with “former” Red Chinese party members, and instead would continue China under “non”-Communist titles that were approved by the Red Chinese government.
Posted in "Democratization", Blast From the Past, Golitsynian, Non-Communist Dictators, Red World Order, Soviet propaganda, Useful Idiots | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on April 21, 2009
Isn’t it interesting to find the Workers’ World Party shilling for the South Koraen version of the Truth and Recounciliation Commission? The hapless Communist party doesn’t want this commission to obviously investigate crimes by the Communist-controlled North Korea. But instead, they hijack the Truth and Recounciliation Commission to boost how South Korean strongman Syngman Rhee was “worse” than a certain Kim Il-Sung.
Really, is there no way that the far left can justify their cause? Though one can regard Rhee to be a horrible dictator, he was nowhere near compared to the brutality which the Korean Workers’ Party have brought upon the two Koreas. Even the ruling Communist party to the North desires to subvert the two Koreas into one neo-Communist state. Having their Western subversives hijack these Truth and Recounciliation Commissions would likely be used as a way to justify Korea to become a neo-Communist state in the future.
Posted in Blast From the Past, Non-Communist Dictators, Proxy Wars, Red World Order, Soviet propaganda, Useful Idiots, Workers World Party | Leave a Comment »
Posted by mah29001 on October 20, 2008
An Odd Comparison
In showing an odd comparison, it seems aside of hardcore Barack Obama supporters acting upon in this manner seem to oddly be reministic of how the supporters of the deceased non-Communist dictator Augusto Pinochet acted when he died. Though I’m no fan of the Chilean Left, as it was exposed that the Chilean Socialist Party which Pinochet removed from power was a KGB-Moscow funded asset. It’s kind of ironic that even those vilified by core Obama supporters, ironically get away with acting a bit authoritarian.
Posted in Non-Communist Dictators, Obama Propaganda, Useful Idiots | Leave a Comment »